You may also directly send the three- article with abstract and keywords, plagiarism report and self-declaration to email@example.com
Points to remember while submitting the manuscript:
- Name, designation, address, including email and phone numbers of the author(s) should appear on the first page below the title of the manuscript. Incomplete information will lead to rejection of the submission.
- A manuscript containing typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors will summarily be rejected.
- The submission should adhere to the style recommended by the APA Style sheet. Failure to comply with the style may cause rejection of the submission.
- Author (s) must ensure that the submission has been duly checked for plagiarism by the plagiarism checker URKUND/TURNITIN. It must conform to the permissible limit of 10% similarities, as mentioned in the UGC (Promotion of Academic Integrity and Prevention of Plagiarism in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2018. A submission without the plagiarism report shall be rejected.
- A self-declaration mentioning the submission to be original, free from plagiarised content, not submitted elsewhere for publication, and adherence to the publication policy of the journal should be submitted with the manuscript in a separate file.
- The submission will have a preliminary peer-screening for its strength for sending for blind peer- review.
- Articles should be submitted as MS-Word attachment paper size-A4; Font-Times New Roman (Size-12); Spacing – Single line.
- Authors are requested to follow the latest version of MLA (8th Edition) handbook in preparing articles.
- The title of article – bold and centred
- Length of the article – should not exceed 3500 words.
- The contributors are requested not to mention their names anywhere in the article except in the front page.
- The full paper, complete in all details and accompanied by an abstract of about 250-300 words & 5-7 keywords must be submitted online on this website.
- Authors are requested to arrange for a plagiarism test report (as per UGC recommendation) and submit the same along with their write - ups. Urkund or Turnitin check for plagiarism would only be considered.